Hi Followers – Our Partners at SDDT (Southern Dairy Development Trust) are taking applications for new trustees.
Expressions of interest are being sought to join the Southern Dairy Development Trust (SDDT)
We are looking for applicants within the Southern Region to join the Trust.
The Trust’s vision is positive promotion of dairy farming in the Southern region, by assisting and encouraging education of new and existing dairy farmers. At present our main role is Governance of the Southern Dairy Hub.
The Trust has a 24.9% stake in the land and building with our partners Dairy NZ and AgResearch. The Trust is the 100% shareholder in SDRF the operating entity of the farm.
This role is for a 3 year term, meeting 6 times a year with special project work from time to time.
What do you need:
• Relevant knowledge and passion for the southern dairy industry.
• The ability to see the big picture and to add to it.
• Have a vision for the sustainable future of our southern dairy industry.
• Independent thinking.
• Some degree of business acumen, with governance experience or a strong interest to develop governance skills and oversight of business operations.
• The ability to work as part of a team.
As part of this role you will receive training through the Southland Chamber of Commerce.
A position description is available on request.
Send a short CV to email@example.com
Applications close 30 August
Check out the info, and read a little more about SDDT here https://www.southerndairyhub.co.nz/sddt/